Simply try a certified organic orange, carrot or vine ripened tomato, and you’ll taste the difference … sweet, juicy and full of the freshness and natural flavors Mother Nature intended. Or try convenient organic grocery and dairy products like sauces, soups, frozen meals and snacks, cheese, and milk … all preserve the organic goodness that begins on the farm. Organic products are the natural choice for shoppers who want delicious, high quality, wholesome foods, and are concerned about the environment.
Making a World of Difference
- ORGANIC farmers do not use any synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, herbicides, or fumigants.
- ORGANIC farmers grow strong, healthy plants which are resistant to disease and more nutritious.
- ORGANIC farmers work with nature to replenish the Earth’s soil for a sustainable future.
- ORGANIC farmers provide a safer working environment for field workers.
- ORGANIC farmers conserve resources by using composted natural products to feed and balance the soil naturally.
- ORGANIC farmers save water by building healthy soils which retain moisture.
- ORGANIC farmers help keep our air, soil and water, as well as our food supply, free of toxic chemicals.
Click on one of these links to view videos and other educational materials about the suppliers of our products:
Click the link below to view some video excerpts from a talk given by Michele Shean:
Rutgers University Study
Rutgers University has published a report entitled, “Variations in Mineral Content in Vegetables” (Firman E. Bear report), the summary of which is printed below. In this study, the inorganic vegetables were purchased at a standard supermarket and are compared with organic vegetables grown in naturally fertilized soil.